[AMC-list] RUNNING 401 and Performer 4 sale at St Louis AMO Show

[AMC-list] RUNNING 401 and Performer 4 sale at St Louis AMO Show

Well, I am here in St Louis.. getting ready to get together with some local FSJ buds.

I have THREE 401's with me as I am trying to get money together for another purchase.  2 of the 401's are already spoken for, however, the BEST one is just waiting for you to give it a new home.

This is a 401 pulled from a running Cherokee. The Previous owner said he changed the rod and main bearings.  It has good oil pressure and ran strong, though it smoked a tad after running a long time and restart.  I would put in some new valve seals and it throw it in your favorite AMC. It is complete from fan to flexplate and pan to carb.

Not cheap, though I am starting at $1200 obo.  Call my cell 417.693.3537.

Also have a Performer intake that has the back passenger corner hole broken off... I do have the broken piece.  It does not affect the performance (no pun intended) of the intake as the remainder of the hole is big enough to hold down.

$60.

Call my cell 417.693.3537.

Jesse
Jesse