[AMC-list] 67 Rebel Wagon for sale St Louis this weekend

[AMC-list] 67 Rebel Wagon for sale St Louis this weekend

I may be selling my 67 Rebel station Wagon to get another project... you may remember this is the Sweet gold Wagon with Cragar SS type wheels.  EIther needs clutch adjusted or new clutch. also needs brake work... was going to upgrade to discs, but have another project and have to make room.

Almost no rust except the front floorboards are gone and needs gas tank.  Has 232 that runs like sewing machine, a 3 on the tree with overdrive, though I haven't gotten the O/D to work yet, but I haven't driven it a lot due to not having insurance on it.  ... I would like $1600, pretty firm.  I was hoping to bring it to St Louis this weekend... but I did not get the Wagoneer on my trailer scrapped in time... BLAHST!  I think you can check the pics out here.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=sjuaco5.cbcvbn0x&x=0&y=-5ohw4q&localeid=en_US&cm_mmc=site_email-_-site_share-_-core-_-view_photos_button

If you are interested and want to pick it up this weekend, I live about 3 hours from Where the AMO show will be htis weekend.

Have a great week!

Jesse