Re: [AMC-list] 10 worst auto fads

" From: "Bob" <masheen@xxxxxxx>
"
" From: "Sandwich Maker" <adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" > i hate it.  i'm tall enough that it's at eye level.
" >
" > the tint makes me slump, and that's uncomfortable.
"
"
" Hey Andrew, don't them Ramblers come with reclining seats?  I know some did,
" however I don't remember if they were a progressive recline or full release.

none of my american 220s [3 '66, 1 '68] had them.

" Anyway, I figure if you lean your seat back a little and scoot it forward a
" notch or two, your line of site might fall below the band.

yeah, but my legs like where i am...  i'll admit i haven't tried
'scooting fwd a notch or 2', but in my whole driving life i've only
encountered a few cars where i wasn't comfortable in the -last- notch.
one was my cousin's '70s 2dr volvo; the seat track was popped off the
floor and re-welded several inches back to accomodate a po who must've
been a basketball player.