Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 22:00:01 +0000 (UTC)
From: Wrambler <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] cash for clunkers
To: "Rambler AMC, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dan, I suspect that you will simply argue until I get tired of replying.
Can't really think of any reason I need to do this.

Have a good one, watch out for that next minivan and oh, I'm sorry to
hear you have been told not to bring your AMC/Rambler to shows.

I have NEVER had that problem...

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
2004 Grand Cherokee Laredo, 4.7L, Quadratrac II "I realize that death is
inevitable.