Re: [AMC-list] MOTOR WENT BYE BYE!!!!

     Dave, from my experiences when going there, might as well replace all rings and bearings Including CAM bearings, new stuff anywhere in the engine will pick out old stuff and stress it! so make sure all is good! I have replaced some rings and not others and have had a major blow up soon after! Not easy to fix at that point. So a total ring and bearing rebuild might be in order for your car!

           Just a suggestion from my experience.

                       Jay