[AMC-list] Gremlin Body...

Hey Gang,

With all the dead Gremlins my friend has, we went and bought another one!?!  Thought to be a 74, it is actually a 1971 Gremlin!  Before we cut it up (to get floorpans made, and a possible trailer).  We decided that because it is so clean, we should give it a chance for a new home, IF anyone is interested.

Little rust along the back wheel wells.  it is completely stripped as they were going to use it for drag racing.  Then considered demo derby, until we saved it.  Car is 95% solid and striaght.  No engine trans, doors, fenders, hood, interior, glass.  Just a rolling shell.  It was an automatic car w/floor shift.  Wiring harness is removed from interior but still there in a pile.  Rear end still there.

E-mail me for questions and/or pics. $650.00

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
it's up to you to decide
     who you let walk away,
          who you let stay, and
               who you refuse to let go.