--------
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 08:55:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>

My favorite local junkyard has a 1875 J-10 in front of their office for sale. It's a 360 4-bbl according to the VIN. It's up on a car hauler so I can't look inside. The cab body is good. There's some corrosion bubbles around the floor level of the bed. Short bed, gold in color. Good tail gate. You can get it for $750 or less. It's exempt from California smog testing. I noticed that it doesn't have an AMC 20 rear axle. Would it be a Dana?
--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts