[AMC-list] 1975 J-10 For Sale Near Salinas, CA - not mine

[AMC-list] 1975 J-10 For Sale Near Salinas, CA - not mine

Ok here are some pics of the truck.  It looked good enough from the highway that I had to stop and see it this morning.  If I was in the market for a used pickup I would be interested in this one.  I like short-bed pickups.  This one has a 360, judging from the VIN.  The lien sale will end on July 16, 2009.  The yard is asking $750 but I think you might be able to get a little better deal.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o115/pacerman_01/auction11305.jpg

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o115/pacerman_01/?action=view&current=auction11306.jpg

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o115/pacerman_01/?action=view&current=auction11307.jpg

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o115/pacerman_01/?action=view&current=auction11308.jpg