[AMC-list] last call

 For any stupid bits or pieces off the 65 flood car.
I hope to have it "disapperable" by Monday.
If my body holds up to hacking it up it may go sooner, never know when the local scrap guys will swoop in for the kill once I start.
Not sure if I am going to save the 327 or not, gonna pull the intake and heads and take a gander as to see how corroded things are.
It was free when I got it. I lubed and rotated it a couple of time, but it only turned 1/4 turn due to mud in the oil pan. Now it is stuck, so I may just let it go. I'm short on storage space and have two other 327's. I hate to toss it, but suspect it may be to much of a mess to fool with.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.