From: "Ross" <rossg@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 1:27:26 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] michael jackson & farrah fawcett

First off you got the joke wrong, it's pants are half-off, and
secondly, the last time I checked MJ was acquited, let's not forget
that side.  Can we all grow up now and move off this subject?

	Have a good day.
 On Mon 06/29/09 9:55 AM , "Garry Nordstrom" gasnordstrom@xxxxxxxxxxx
sent:
  Never got tired of Farrah, Can't understand why Ryan let here go,
but
 Marraige is a mystery.
 Jackson, another story, yes talent, but not my idol, heard he wants
to be
 buried at Walmart,,,little boys pants are 60% off.
 Let's not forget that side.