[AMC-list] New Springs for the Spirit

My Spirit seemed to be sagging on the right side, and was making a funny clunking sound. I finally got a chance to jack it up and look underneath, and two of the three leaves are broken on the right side. One of them is the main spring. The only thing holding it together is the clamp.

It looks like I'll get to try out General Spring sooner than I thought. They're about 15 miles from my house, so I'll give them a call today and see if I can pick up a set of springs and bushings tomorrow. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Todd