Re: [AMC-list] Interesting article...... (Bob)

Re: [AMC-list] Interesting article...... (Bob)

.... and a sad story.  Harry and Mrs. Trueblood barely got to enjoy that old beauty before tragedy visited. And no heirs to pass it on to. Now it's in the hands of horse traders. Beh, guess I'm just grumpy today. :)

Troy