Re: [AMC-list] EFI 196 conversion issues (fuel pump)

Re: [AMC-list] EFI 196 conversion issues (fuel pump)

I've run mine down to less than 2 gallons with no problem. Stock pickup,
pump is lower than the tank so it ought to be as good as stock.

All of your arguments are invalid.
Enjoy your unstable system.