Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 16:52:54 -0700
From: tom jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] d@mned holley carb anyway
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

My first thought was plastic dissolved, because it only manifested as an
acute problem on the stems of the intake valves. Only there! The carb bowl
did have a "dirty toilet" look where whateveritwas evaporated right at the
top, but whateveritwas stayed solvent, and  new gas would dissolve the old
goo, and so the inside of the carb never got all that dirty.

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts