Re: [AMC-list] Gremlin floor boards

There's also a guy selling 64 to mid 68 non-convertible pans on eBay (he's doing front and rear pans). There were mid 68 structural changes on Americans that involved (among other things) a new floor pan. I've used the Javelin pans before and they do fit pretty well. The ribbing at the toe board is different and you have to bend the part that meets the tranny tunnel to make it a sharper angle. He has expressed interest in other AMC's so you may want to find him and see what he says.

Matt

On 6/19/2009 1:14 PM, Sandwich Maker spouted this sage advice:
" From: Jim Boone <fljab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
" " " " " [] " " I believe Gremlins should be similar to my '69 Rambler. No pans
" made, but I have a friend/co-worker that is into the 66-67 Cheby
" Novas.  My pans are generally good, but I have a bad spot on the
" drivers floor with a poor repair job from before I got it.  He
" brought in a replacement front pan for his Nova, I took it home and
" it dropped right in.

javelin pans are available and they're a vg match for americans.
likewise for hornets and gremlins?

mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH
http://www.mattsoldcars.com