Re: [AMC-list] Tom Jennings

Lucky me, a major seller is a few miles a way. You might have to mailorder.
I googled "montana paint" and got a lot of hits. www.mtncolors.com is the
manufacturer, so you can see colors (approximate).

I use 33third.com, a hip hop music and culture store. Bunch of college kids.
Nice friendly store, they stock a lot of stuff. Small store but they will
mail order.

"Montana Gold" is a product line, not a color! Poor marketing choice of
words. You can actually buy "Montana Gold Silver". Duh.

Note that the cans come WITHOUT! spray tops! YOU have to buy those
seprately. Cheap though. It's not a scam to save $$$, the art kids are picky
about their spray patterns! ALso they pitch nozzles that clog up etc.

I now think of aerosol paints completely differently than in the first 50
years of my life.

--
All of your arguments are invalid.
Enjoy your unstable system.