Re: [AMC-list] Gremlin floor boards

Jim Boone <fljab@xxxxxxxxxxx> SAID:

>" I believe Gremlins should be similar to my '69 Rambler.   No pans
>" made, but I have a friend/co-worker that is into the 66-67 Cheby
>" Novas.  My pans are generally good, but I have a bad spot on the
>" drivers floor with a poor repair job from before I got it.  He
>" brought in a replacement front pan for his Nova, I took it home and
>" it dropped right in.
>
>javelin pans are available and they're a vg match for americans.
>likewise for hornets and gremlins?

Actually someone is making American FRONT floor pans:

http://shop.ebay.com/items/?_nkw=floor+pans+rambler&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_odkw=reproduction+floor+pans+rambler&_osacat=0

Please note that a few hobby guys are saying the 69 floorpans are different due to federal mandates about crashworthiness.  See this discussion:

http://theamcforum.com/forum/topic10299_post93174.html

I don't see how they could be so much different than the 68's, but you might want to ask the vendor to see what the scoop is.

-- Marc

P.S.  I referred Jeff Kenndy of www.KennedyAmerican.com to the above; if the item is of suitable quality I would imagine Jeff and other AMC vendors will probably sell them too.