[AMC-list] Interior panel repair - by the sail panel

[AMC-list] Interior panel repair - by the sail panel

I was eyeing my car, and one of the interior panels had some water
damage. It no longer tucks in behind the plastic trim. It looks fairly
straight-forward. Looks like I'd need to remove the panel, pick up a
replacement, put the original over the replacement, trace it, cut it -
and glue on black vinyl.

Tom - you did a lot of work on your interior. Is that the general
idea? Where do I pick up the heavy cardboard or paperboard? Would that
be a craft supply shop thing, or what's the scoop?