Re: [AMC-list] casper done for now??

Well Bruce, when you get to the point you can put on clean clothes and just sit and look at it with a smile, I'll pop open a St. Pauli Girl for ya! I guess I'll have to drink it for you though, unless you plan a four hour (one way) road trip down here it SC... Of course you're welcome to do so any time, just let me know in advance to expect ya! Anyone here on the list, can actually do that if they want, it's an open invitation! Sometime this fall I'll be inviting the Carolina AMC club over, and list members will be welcome too. That will be free food and moderately cheap beer!
---------
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 22:56:06 -0500
From: Bruce Griffis <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] casper done for now??
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Mine has reached the point that I can contemplate cheesy beers. Weighing the
pleasures of Pilsners - er, cheap, cheesy beers - but I like 'em anyway. So,
what goes well with a bucket, a hose, some torn up t-shirts and paste wax?
And would you go to a heavier beer after changing oil? I don't know, but I'm
popping a "Champagne of Beers" 'cause I like the gal sitting on the new
moon. And there really can be no better reason for liking a beer than a cool
logo, right?

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts