From: "Joe Fulton" <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rambler Nash Jeep and familyAMC" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 12:25:27 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Gremlin floor boards

I don't think so, but I cut a whole front floor out of a Hornet a couple of years ago for someone here on the mail list (I won't mention any names. :)))) and he did not want it after I spent countless hours (well not really) cutting it out.  I think I still have it but it will be HEAVY to ship.  Could go Greyhound though.  It's in perfect condition, no rust.
It's the same floor stamping as used in the front of the Gremlin.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA