From: das24rules@xxxxxxxxx <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] WOO HOO!!! CASPER WENT FOR A
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 12:52 AM

well, if i can get my brake light switch mounted, and then i got to attach my
o/d cable, and i think i will drive casper to work tomorrow. 25 miles 1 way.
i have a micro switch i am mounting to the pedal. i just got to find (theres
one around this place SOMEWHERE) a light piece of metal i can bend into an L
shape. and im going nuts trying to find one. my brakes are MUCH better now
also. stops from around 30mph in less than a full car length. WOO HOO. i
forgot what end of my prop valve was front and rear, went and did some
looking, and discovered (what an idiot i am) that before, i had it mounted
backwards. LOL. so now, i just have barely any rear lockup before fronts. but
FINALLY, i get the fronts to lock. i think with that trailer on, it will be
about perfect with some weight back there. so anyway, i have been just STOKED
the last couple days. MY CAR IS BACK ON THE ROAD!! MY CAR IS BACK ON THE
ROAD!!
dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules