Re: [AMC-list] Match Balancing / TFs

"Also, what's the easiest way to tell which transmission is which (TF)"

The 2 pics linked here.

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r122/AMCKenA/?action=view&current=727A.jpg

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r122/AMCKenA/?action=view&current=998A.jpg

 The 727 has the humped 'back' and bulge at passenger's side front
  (ellipsed).

 The 998 has the straight back and 2 ribs over the reverse/first servo and
 no
 bulge. (This one from an Eagle so it has the transfer case adapter rather
 than
 the usual tailshaft housing).
 The 904 looks much the same but has no ribs.

Ken