To: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Rambler Nash Jeep and familyAMC"
<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 5:33 PM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] SCAMMERS! (updated for amcers)

There is a tow yard here in Salem that pulled a 68 rag top out of a field. It is the
description of rough but complete, minus the 343. Good for parts only. If you are
interested in coming up to Oregon and towing the car home I will see if they still have
it. Last conversation with him, he is not interested in parting it, but selling
whole.....Russ