Re: [AMC-list] freedom!

Yeah, congrats Tom.  I'm one of those "all but a thesis" guys who never finished his Master's but I admire if not envy those folks who tough it out and do what needs to be done, especially later in life, to reach their goals.   I hope they raise your salary 100% or more because of your advanced degree.

Let's see..a Master's in EE and a PhD in Ramblers.  Not bad.
Joe Fulton

 --- On Fri, 6/12/09, tom jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>