[AMC-list] freedom!

Though I can't really complain, I am DONE DONE DONE! with school! I
gradgey-ayted, on time. Grad school at 53, very weird. All those damn kids.
Now I go back to bossing them around in my staff job. (I worked the whole
two years so I had zero free time.)

I hope to deescalate my bramaged dain and actually do some rambler krap
again. First job, shotgun the ailing ancient brake system in the classic.
New master, steel and rubber lines, then look at pads, shoes, rotors and
drums.

I've been planning on "soon" yanking the 195.6ohv from the American and
installing the "someday soon rebuilt" motor, but -- slaps forehead -- I have
been ignoring the little detail that there is NOTHING WRONG with this motor
except medium-nasty oil leaks, especially the rear seal. It might be worth
dropping the pan and tackling that old-fashioned type fix. I've never done
it before. I have a BEST brand teflon rear seal, and I'll use Right Stuff
instead of a pan gasket.

I'm still building the motor, but I might accellerate the TBI setup project,
first, and stick it on the "old" motor.

--
All of your arguments are invalid.
Enjoy your unstable system.