Re: [Amc-list] Wiring help to change from Pertronix to Duraspark distrib

Re: [Amc-list] Wiring help to change from Pertronix to Duraspark distributor requested....

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 6:10 PM, Wrambler <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Now here is the conversion I had forgotten all about!
> Lowbuck and NO BIG OLE BOX!
>
> http://www.carbdford.com/tech/HEI/hei.htm

OK, I'm done! THat's the real thing. That HEI module is what makes the HEI
distrib trick.
For the record, my Duraspark page is at
http://wps.com/AMC/distributor/index.html. THere's a link to a page better
than mine in there. The conversion is not rocket science at this point so
all of the previously mentioned URLs are probably better than mine.

Gotta love that HEI module though...

--
All your arguments are invalid.
Enjoy your unstable system.