[Amc-list] Feel Good Story

For some reason or another, while reading the celebrations section of the
Kenosha News this morning, I had a feel good feeling. The paper was
reporting on the 70th. wedding anniversary of Emil and Mary Pietrangeli
of Kenosha. That's right, I said 70th.!!!  The AMC content is that Emil
retired from AMC as an expeditor in the planning department and his wife,
Mary, also worked at AMC and was the first woman in the purchasing
department.

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  namdra1@xxxxxxx or
NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 53168  (262) 843-4326
                 JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!
'09 AMC NATIONALS - Sep. 10-12. 2009 - Cordova Dragway Park, Cordova, IL
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766