Re: [Amc-list] Late engine/trans into earlier body...(83 Spirit running

Re: [Amc-list] Late engine/trans into earlier body...(83 Spirit running gear into a 1963 Breadbox)

I been trying to not post much as I don't need any stress right now...
Anyway, I have to say, cutting a big hole in a car and stuffing it full of motor is as old as cars themselves.

I guess if this is not a hotrodding forum I and all the AMX guys should pack it in then?
Tom, sorry, you'll have to go too!, oh, Frank, you better find someone to take over the ownership of this flagship institution too! You don't have a stock AMC anything that I know of!

Come on Frank, Please can we stay with our Hotrods?

Also, NOTE: all of this is intended to be lighthearted and question the sterness of Frank's post...
Someone steal your coffee pot this morning???

:-O

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5