[Amc-list] carpet set

i have a 1962 rambler classic 2 door. i am looking for carpet for it. do you have any samples that could be sent? how much would shipping be to Brogan, Or. eastern side of the state. 97903 zip code. if you can send me some samples, i am looking for black, or grey colors. my address is 5600 John Day Hwy, Brogan, Or. 97903. please let me know if you can send samples. thanks for your time.

dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules