---------
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 13:25:33 -0400
From: "Jerijan" <jerijan@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I have decided that I'd like to consider 'dropping' my Spirit engine and 4
(or 5?) speed floor shifting tranny into my Breadbox convertible 'lock,
stock, and barrel'; The 258 is one bulletproof, super tuff engine; reliable
yet cheap to run.with the 2bbl and it oughtta get fair gas milage with an
'overdrive' tranny.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"