Re: [Amc-list] OT ; "Ctrl-Alt-Del"

http://www.forexautopilotforum.com/

The above is the Forum for the fapTurbo/Forex robot.

It's  top rated and an accessible
site which serves those researching & employing the fapTurbo.com
and MetaTrader4 Forex trading software.

Russ,

while stating it was OT -  and OT on occasion occurs on the List -
we have in the past discussed Home Computers - and being broke.

I did include  AMC content - you truncated  in order to qualify your
'statement'  :

" Can someone explain the AMC content in the below email? "

You left out my  having purchased a complete 1976 Gremlin Grille
assembly - healthy lenses all round
and looking for a decent set of front Gremlin Fenders.

As to the OT - I sent it along as everyone is feeling the pinch these
days and we've some bright fellows
on this List that might find the somewhat new to the game Forex Trading
Robot Software intriguing.

To review how basic Home Computers can effectively with a $149.00
program - based on an $800.00 program , trade paired Currencies - while
you sleep - and make cold cash in the less volatile areas of Forex
Trading at very acceptable rates of success
- might hold a certain allure.

Trading on the Forex market has a mild learning curve and the learning
pursuit a better pass time than watching 'Bret Michaels Rock of Love' .

I suffered Zero Pop Ups accessing this site., or any other site.

Rig is a 1998 COMPAQ Presario 5140 - 'Dumpster  'D' model -
equipped with factory JBL speakers mounted to the MV500
cathode ray projection Monitor - runs Win98  not Win98SE - and best to
open complex sites
using Explorer rather than Mozilla .

If you are getting hit with PoP Ups,  begin critiquing your existing
computer software for upgrades ,
like adding the 'PoP UpCop' .pgm to your Windows Explorer - or upgrade
your ISP.

Earthlink.net  filters for pop_ups .

The Mozilla Firefox Browser has a built in pop up blocker and I run Free
AVG .

That's it.

I haven't had pop up problem locking up my Rig for over five years
probably way more - - requiring

"Ctrl-Alt-Del"

even while freely
surfing :

The Most Notorious Russian Porn Sites on the Web ..

Congratulations on a possible photo inclusion of your 1973 Gremlin into
Cars2.

Be sure to post a URL for viewing your '73 Grem.

AMC content:

Looking at  a BMW motorcycle paint color for the Kammback:

1979 BMW R100RS 'Iceberg Blue' .

Has a nifty purple_ish  flip_flop in direct sunlight.

either that or the Ltd. VW new Beetle 'Slate Grey'
which is gnarley dirty bird - "As IF" .

milnersXcoupe
1981 series50

--

What a crock of crap.  I would suggest that no one open this otherwise you
will be stuck trying to close the website when pop-ups occur.  If you can't

Can someone explain the AMC content in the below email?

My AMC Content:  My '73 Gremlin and my friend's '76 Pacer will be
photographed by Pixar for possible inclusion in Cars2.

Ross Guistino
Rohnert Park, CA
'73 Gremlin 304 aka Vivo
'75 Gremlin X aka Greta