From: Armand Eshleman <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] MSD Blaster 2 coil
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 11:13 PM

Mostly for Davis or Nick,
but if you've had experience with it please respond.

MSD blaster 2 coil........

says made in china on the bottom..........

damn it...........

anyway,

I would like to mount it where the factory coil mounts, on the engine,

I will have to get a MSD coil bracket, and I will add rubber vibration
absorbers, but the question is..

Will this coil survive the engine vibration??

what little there is of course.....after all it is a fine tuned AMC
poweerplant.

Why do I see so many of them mounted to the inside of the wheel well in the
engine compartment??

Thanks,

Armand