From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 11:13:17 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [Amc-list] check out this car

Remember when auto writers and those on the dark side thought Gremlin was
ugly? Those are same goofballs now puttering around in these things.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ130292346704

we used to get drunk in high school and turn over upside down little Hondas
and Datsuns, this one I think my boys could roll over. If you have ever
kicked a chihuahua in the butt, the back of this car is what that looks
like. Here let me refresh your memory of what that looks like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO4E_iOfq24

Chiquita the chihuahua. That little car actually is smiling, the kids
thought that is cute, but to me, it begs for Monster Garage to stuff a crate
something in it.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx