[Amc-list] FOR SALE: 64 Classic Hardtop in LA

[Amc-list] FOR SALE: 64 Classic Hardtop in LA

Sure would be nice if someone in the LA area could save this one:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/pts/1053766853.html

Hardtop!  AM/FM, AC, Shift-Command, Clock, and Tilt.

MARC MONTONI
Richmond VA
Cu vi parolas Esperanton?
Freedom.  Responsibility.  www.LP.org
I'd rather push a Rambler than drive a Toyota.
Visit www.AMCRC.com or www.AMONational.com .