[Amc-list] 1981 Kamback and 1981 SX/4 sport for sale...

[Amc-list] 1981 Kamback and 1981 SX/4 sport for sale...

Hey Guys...

Its been a while for me, but I have been around. I read just about everything!

Anyways, I am afraid that I am going to have to sell a couple of projects that I picked up a couple of years ago.

The Kamback is complete but needs alot of work. Motor does turn freely and is not seized. 4 banger, auto, power brakes. Has a small ding in in right front fender, but other then that its in pretty good shape.

The SX4 is missing the motor (6 cyl) but tranny is still there. Missing the grille, its all busted out but its pretty much all there. I really dont know anything about these cars, I havent had any time to do anything with them and they have been in storage since I purchased them. I purshased them on a wim and a "thought" ( ya I know... R.M.) that I was going to restore the Kamback and use the SX4 for parts. Right now, I just need the money. Been laid off for about 2 months and I dont really have the space or the time for these cars. I thought that I would offer them up here first to you guys. I WILL NOT PART THESE CARS OUT! PERIOD!  I would like to see these cars go to a good home and atleast the Kamback be restored. They both will have to be towed. All I want is what I paid for them. $800.00

Pics can be seen here....

 http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f252/brtherb/AMC%20Eagles/

Please respond either here on my email.

Thanks for looking!