Re: [Amc-list] WHat year 258's get water intake? Real world advantage?

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 9:49 AM, Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey man.  You're dissin' my Rambler motor with the 1-bbl intake plate.  I haven't hooked up the heating tube, but I left it in there.  Maybe I could remove it and get another what?   2 horsepower here in CA?

Oh I'm not diss'n it! I just find it funny, is all! I was gonna write
"make the 9-second AMXers cringe"! Nahh, Nash knew what it was doing.
I do wonder, really, how much HP/mileage change there would be in the
1bbl-with-heater vs. 2bbl setups. Honestly, I'd go with mileage. I
mean seriously, we're already out of the HP race! :-)

How is your motor now? Got it running yet?

--
All your arguments are invalid.
Enjoy your unstable system.