[Amc-list] Magazine articles

Going over some old magazines that I'm finally cleaning up and I found a couple of articles on AMC.  One was from a '77 Hot Rod and there was an article about a turbo kit that was built for 6 cyl. engines by Randall AMC.  It was an installation and said they ran at 5psi boost on a street engine.  The other was in a '81 Hot Rod that I almost didn't look through because it was suppose to be a BIG Corvette issue, but there was an article on the PPG turbo pace car by AMC.  Kind of neat finding the old information like that.  I still have a couple of hundred old mags to go through, wonder how much I'll find.  You ever wonder what happened to all those cars?????

Dan Whiteheadd

Southern Wisconsin