Re: [Amc-list] Nash Cans

 From the Crower website (http://www.crower.com/misc/aboutus.shtml):

*THE BONNEVILLE SALT FLATS*
In addition to product testing and development, both of Crower’s
Bonneville race cars were completely designed and constructed at the
Jamul facility. A 1927 Model-T roadster equipped with a 700hp 1931
straight-8 Nash engine, and a state-of-theart streamliner powered by a
turbocharged small block Chevy and a pair of prototype Crower 4-valve
cylinder heads.

 From http://www.speedwayillustrated.com/view.php?article=145:
I built a ’27 T-Roadster with a 1932 straight-eight Nash. I finally got
it up to 235 mph.

There was an article with a pic in the March/April 88 "Hot Rod Mechanix"
magazine. Maybe I need to find one of those...

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"