[Amc-list] 65 Classic on AQMD Buyback list

[Amc-list] 65 Classic on AQMD Buyback list

The Southern California Air Quality buyback vehicle list has a 65 AMC Classic station wagon for sale tomorrow at Adams Steel in Fontana, CA.  Google the AQMD and you should be able to get contact information or email me.  Not my car, but I get the email newsletter.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA