From: "Armand Eshleman" <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amxron@xxxxxxxxxxx, "AMC/Rambler owners,drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 2:16:49 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] AMC-20 Mods

AmxRon,

Are you road racing or drag racing?
The loads inflicted on the rear axle are much different between the two
forms of racing.
And for the love of me I cannot figure out what a 390 left hand thread twin
grip w/an extra steel is??
Does the extra steel mean an additional steel plate in the twin grip
mechanism?
Please explain,

Thanks,
Armand