--------------
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 00:46:09 -0600
From: jason patrick <mrrumblur_jasonpatrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I've got a '65 Marlin that has a bad driveline vibration at speeds above 40 mph. I plan to replace the joints and have unbolted the tube. I'm not positive what the next step is. Does the diff need to swing back to allow removal? If so, how far back? Thanks in advance.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"