[Amc-list] Valve Cover Logos?

Any one have an idea or a lead to someone or alternate idea for this project I have for a friend?  We are wanting to place a decal or something simiar on valve covers (AMC of course) that can display some artwork we want, but of course would have to withstand the temperature on the valve cover.

THANKS for any help!

Blessings,
Richard