[Amc-list] Javelin vs Mustang

I'm not one to watch Pinks, but surfing last night, I caught a glimpse of a red/white/blue Javelin, about to go off the line, spotting a Mustang four car lengths.  Whipped him!  Mustang folks cried 'foul', 'sandbagging', etc.  So, they put 'em back on the line, side by side, and the Javelin whipped the 'Stang AGAIN, by a bumper!

There IS balance in the Universe!