From: amundaza@xxxxxxxxx <amundaza@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: AMC 432 CID 401 - $12000
To: amundaza@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, February 18, 2009, 12:51 PM

amundaza@xxxxxxxxx has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.
Please see below for more information.

AMC 432 CID 401Reply to: sale-1039073443@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2009-02-17, 3:55PM

KustomKemps built AMC 401 bored (4.25") and stroked (3.8") to 432 CID. Built for the 2006 Jegs/Popular Hot Roding Engine Masters Challenge, but not finished in time, so we took another engine. 10.5:1 compression ratio allows running on pump gas premium. (race gas NOT recommended). THIS ENGINE IS FULLY DYNO TESTED, AND READY TO DROP IN AND GO. From the top down: Brasswell 1000 CFM carb, ported Herman Lewis intake w/2"Wilson swirl spacer, fully ported Herman Lewis aluminium heads w/coated combustion chambers & exhaust passages, titanium valves are 2.15" I and 1.65" E, Yella Terra rackers are 1.7 I and 1.6 E, Crane solid roller cam, Milodon gear drive, hardened KustomKemps stroker crank w/Clevite coated bearings, Carrillo 6" rods, J&E forged pistons, 8QT KustomKemps oil an w/external pickup, ATI balancer, Hays 15LB SEMA approved flywheel and Center Force clutch assembly. All our special oiling modshave been done including sleeved lifter bores. Reply to
 "kustomkemps@xxxxxxxxx'", or call (503) 708-0810. Search "americanmotorsandjeepenginebuilders" for more info on this engine and our other products and services.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL:http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/pts/1039073443.html

this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/11WYhRmbAFmeoFWeu82bt92Yo