From: "Marc Montoni" <Freedom@xxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 7:26:06 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [Amc-list] FOR SALE: FREE AMC Spirit AMX Parts (Beecher IL)

Any Spirit fans in the neighborhood of Chicago?

FREE AMC Spirit AMX Parts (Beecher)
Reply to: sale-1033156878@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [?]
Date: 2009-02-13, 10:49AM CST

Come and get it Ive got a bunch of black interior parts for a Spirit, theres a complete back seat, rear cargo area plastic and surrounding trim. call 708-946-3623.  Come the morning of the 20th of Febuary it will be in the back of the garbage truck.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/pts/1033156878.html