[Amc-list] dolla days, part 2

I just realized that I don't see a lot of other classified-type postings here on the list, so if this is a no-no, somebody tell me. I just want to get this stuff into the hands of people who will use it before I trash it, and posting on Craigslist just seems to bring up the dregs of society.

Anyway, I went back out in the garage and found some more stuff that needs to go. Same deal as before: $1 or shiny beads, plus the cost of shipping. If you're in the vicinity of 05201, you're more than welcome to come on down and rummage through my heaps o junk.

* (2) Spirit hatches with good glass. Both have defrost. One has good metal; comparing the metal in the other one to Swiss cheese would do a disservice to the fine people in Switzerland.
* non-tilt column from a 1979 Spirit
* 4.0L crankshaft, rods and pistons
* Spirit stainless wheel trim, all four pieces
* Spirit driver's side door glass and both quarter windows
* (2) Spirit bumpers with bumper ends
* (2) driveshafts, one for a Spirit with a manual trans, the other for a Spirit with an automatic trans
* Spirit GT front springs
* Spirit GT front anti-roll bar
* XJ heater core
* XJ radiator
* washer and overflow bottles
  - 52027781
  - 3229463
  - 55154603
  - 3719605
  - 3211338
  - 3735276
* couple of 258 distributors
* couple of 258 alternators, one with some brackets attached
* 258 starter
* couple of 258 power steering pumps, one with some brackets attached
* '79 258 exhaust manifold
* couple of 258 water pumps
* couple of 258 fuel pumps
* 4.0L power steering pump
* 4.0L starter
* 4.0L water pump
* 4.0L brackets
* '93 4.0L header, cracked
* '93 4.0L intake manifold
* power brake booster and master cylinder from a '79 Spirit
* 258 oil pan (for passenger cars, not Jeeps)
* Spirit parking brake pedal assembly
* Concord/Spirit/Eagle fan shroud

Everything was pulled off of running vehicles, so while I can't vouch for their operability, they gotta be at least worth using for cores. Email me at this address or at danielstrohl@xxxxxxxxx if ya see something you want.

thanks,
dan