From: "Greg Taylor" <amundaza@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "FSJ-List" <FSJ-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "AMC-LIST" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 12:30:18 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [Amc-list] 4.0L throttle body question

Hey guys,
I'm shopping around to see what kind of cold air intake I might want to run on the Fish carb on the 304 stroker build.  It has a 2 5/8" neck for the air cleaner to attach, or can be adapted to the bigger air cleaner.

What size is the top of the 4.0L throttle body ... is it 2 5/8" also, like the older 2-bbls on AMC/Jeep?  IF the 4.0L TB is the same size as the Fish, I might just get a 4.0L cold air intake.

Thanks for the input.

P.S.  here's a link to what the top of the Fish looks like ...

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg116/amundaza/Fish%20Carb/IM000429.jpg

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor :) <><
Rochester Hills, MI