From: Wrambler <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] AMC Forum Question
To: "piper pa20" <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, February 9, 2009, 2:12 PM

WWW.THEAMCFORUM.COM is the "other" forum.

I too did not attempt to rejoin Frans new forum.
I like most of the guys on both, but the larger number of irritants to me
seemed to head over to Frans.

Oh, the biggy for me is that theamcforum has an honest to higher beings six
cylinder section.
When Fran was asked to create one he scoffed at it.
Like it would have been so awful to create one and ignore it if he did not like
six cylinders?!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5