----- Original Message -----
From: Robert Sitter    rpsitter@xxxxxxxxx

Dear Mr.Stakes,

              i was taking a look at your ebay items, and took a look at your site. was wandering if you would happen to have any 78 gremlin parts laying around. Im looking for just a few Exterior parts. Driver side Chrome trim, the bit that goes accros the edge of roof over the door. A grill, and was wandering if you know of any nos Rear light lenz kits. also looking for rally rims but thats not high on my list. thanks for your time and i look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.
Robert P. Sitter