Re: [Amc-list] tbi adapter for 196

> " I was actually at a U-Pull-It Saturday looking for small TBIs. Found
> none.
> " Not even sure how to look up a likely donor.
>
> i thought there was a 4-cyl ford one with a yf base pattern.

Maybe so -- but I can't figure out a possible donor. My ignorance of
cars-not-AMC is profound. GM to me is a maker of alternators (and now fuel
system donors); Ford, starters and ignitions. I hear they wrap automobiles
around those parts, but I've never seen one and not likely to ever own one.
The only car brands I've owned, in 38 years of driving, are AMC/Rambler and
one Studebaker truck. And I had two Hondas also 1996-1998 but I rarely
opened the hood. How's that for narrow interest!